Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 19, 2013

HIS MAJESTY JESUS

     

     First off, PLEASE click on the YouTube link above. The song Procession of the Nobles REALLY goes well with what you're about to witness.

Matthew 5:16

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

 

It's my astute pleasure to present to you all the painting that I have been working on for the past couple of months. I graduated from Jacksonville University with a Fine Arts degree concentrating in photography. Although I never considered myself to be a painter, I felt compelled to paint a certain passage out of the bible. 

Revelation 19:11-16

11 I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and wages war. 12 His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself. 13 He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God. 14 The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. 15 Coming out of his mouth is a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. “He will rule them with an iron scepter.”[a] He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty. 16 On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written:
king of kings and lord of lords.

Without further ado, I present to you...


His Majesty Jesus

I gave the painting to a smaller church in Jacksonville, Florida called

All Things Restored. 

They really helped me receive healing in some big areas in my life and it's the least that I can do. 


Praise Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment