Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 8, 2011

HILLSONG UNITED: JACKSONVILLE

First of all... open THIS LINK IN A SEPARATE TAB/WINDOW !

my mind has officially been BLOWN!


I felt the presence of God like NEVER BEFORE!

The Hillsong United concert in Jacksonville was INTENSE!
















I laughed and cried... literally.

THANK GOD FOR CARISSA EPPS!

 she purchased the tickets THE MINUTE they were available.

our seats were in the pit and I never felt so special.

I'm going through a season where i'm unemployed.
I receive my income from the government.
on paper my life sucks,
in reality it's FREAKING AWESOME!

the concert just reaffirms my faith, my hope in God, and
the peace that surpasses all understanding.

the 'climax' of the night was
when the band played with everything [ VIDEO ]
I seriously felt like I was going to collapse.

It kinda felt like I "caught the holy ghost"
... and it was amazing!

I was moved to tears...
in the flesh it felt like i wanted to start bawling
but all I could feel was joy and peace.



it was like i was laughing and crying,
with an ultimate feeling of peace at the same time.



The band was so original in how they played their music.
At one point the drummer was drumming with MARACAS and the vocalist was SINGING INTO THE GUITAR!!!! [had to have seen it!]


MAY GOD STRIKE ME DEAD IF I'M MAKING THIS NEXT PART UP...
about midway through the concert I checked out my phone after missing a call..
my screen is all touch screen and is super sensitive.

on the home screen of my phone i have a bible app.
for whatever reason, the phone was acting like i was touching the bible app, went to ephesians 5, and kept highlighting the verse - 1. Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children.

the phone was literally highlighting and un-highligting that verse over and over and over again.
it was THE MOST bizarre thing.

However, I don't believe in coincidences, so I resumed to enjoy the rest of the concert 'imitating God' jumping up and down until the very end! :))


I'm so happy and excited for what God is doing in my life.
Chains are being broken, my life is being healed and
God is MAKING ME WHOLE!

CAN I GET A WOOT WOOT?!

no?

Well PRAISE GOD instead! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment