Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Time Flies

This weekend has been insane(ly awesome!)

First off the Man Conference at Celebration was EXPLOSIVE!












Security Guard, Pastor Keith Craft, Pastor Chris Brooks

I'll have to do a completely separate post for it.

I had to say goodbye to a good friend of mine: K.C. Bretey.

I met KC at JU. of all the people that I met while in college, KC WILL be most likely to succeed.
he's the most level headed, meek, and humble person I've ever met.
when I met KC it was a very dark time for him. his brother had just passed away.
all i could do was be there for him as a friend and share the love of Jesus.
KC gave his life to Christ, got baptized, started a business, and is now going to tech school in Colorado (the reason I had to say goodbye).

People like KC are very rare to encounter.
i made him that bandana as a peace out gift.

In other news, I officially made it to the http://leisuredive.com/ website!


it's crazy where life takes us..

gotta live like you're dying and make every moment count.

why worry?
what would worrying accomplish in the grand scheme of things?

life to me is like one of those big heavy blankets that you love to lay under in the cold of winter.

I EMBRACE IT!

the good...
the bad...
the happy...
the sad...

who knows what "the other side" is going to be like....

until i get there... i'll continue to stretch the boundaries of this 'mortal form'
...while keeping my eyes fixed on Christ.

[Today was great. I was on "the exchange" at my church and invited my aunt, cuz, and her friend over at the 9:30am service at celebration church. it was their first time visiting.  a buddy of mine came to celebration for the first time the 6pm service and i'm overjoyed. as i was blogging this...my buddy sent me a text saying he'll probably make celebration his church. tears filled my eyes and this beat immediately popped into my head.


Cheers!

1 comment: