Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 2, 2012

GENESIS

There's some messages that you hear from people
that don't really 'CLICK' in your life
until you're in the situation they're referring to.

Bible verses for example DEFINITELY reign true if you're IN the situation that the word references.

I used to always hear from pastors, "You can't have an encounter with God and still be the same".
I would then proceed to still living in sin....

However, the VOICE OF REASONING, seemed to be that much stronger in my life.

I'm at a time now where it's like the pinnacle of "you'll never be the same".

I believe that I have LITERALLY gone down every wrong path that you can go in life.

And those harbingers were right.

As much as I've fallen,
I've seemed to have fallen upwards.

my saving grace definitely has to be my connectivity with my church family.
there's nothing better than encouragement from a friend
or to hear from someone who's going through or has been through
the same ordeal(s) you're experiencing.

the Holy Spirit himself has pretty much "dragged me through the valley" as pastor Josh Turner would say.

recently, CELEBRATION CHURCH had 21 days of prayer and fasting called AWAKENING!
During the last 4 days, there was a revival that was simply amazing.
I deactivated my Facebook account to 'unplug' from the world and haven't gotten back on since.

This time "off the grid" has definitely helped me to see things as Jesus would see things...
not 100% but a greater percentage than before when I was captivated by things of the world.

It was an intensely amazing period of time in my life.




  

I'm seriously a crybaby during worship.
keeping it real...

The pictures in this blog post were taken by a truly Amazing photographer that's definitely an inspiration to me - http://stephowens.com/blog/

Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment